Monday, March 10, 2008

Blogging, it wasn't that bad

Well this quarter has been different to say the least. I was completely against the use of blogs, because until now they seemed to be a waste of time. I’m not going to lie though because keeping up on this thing (my blog) was been a pain in the butt. I can now appreciate the use of blogs in my free time now, because I enjoy the atmosphere of blogs in herpetology of the study of repltiles. I would say I like blogs about the Marines or the military but I would be lying, because if there is any negatives posts about the Corps. I become irate.
So I just decide to not even look at hot topics like politics, and just look at things that I enjoy. This way just works better for me. I have even made new contacts with others that get deals on animals and enclosures, which is nice because that stuff gets pricey. But back on the subject I did find it hard to find things to talk about in my blog about me joining the Marines so I used the next best thing I talked about the things that are happening in my life that can create stress. These things like girls, animals, and grades have helped shape almost half of my blogs. I guess one thing that I think would have been neat is to see what the outside world had to say about my blogs. Like I said I enjoy the blogosphere, and people’s constructive criticism.

2 comments:

Cap'n Fatback said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cap'n Fatback said...

BWD--

I agree. Even if it has been a pain, you've taken to blogging rather easily. And it seems to have given you some resources for your hobby. Bravo.