Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Crazies

So now that I have my heart set on join the Marine Corps all of the crazies are started to come out of the wood work. Like for example a few girls I dated in high school are now trying to talk to me again because they caught wind of the fact that I’ll be gone for at least four years. That’s sort of odd to me because these are the same girls that threatened me with every possible thing they could, and then said things like “I hope you die tomorrow “or “my brother is going to kill you”. Those lame threats always made me laugh but now I’m sort of worried these girls have not talked to me in two and a half years. So why now do they want to make up? Mind you they truly are crazy. Like sit in the bushes in front of your house and stab you crazy. I was at one point stalked by one girl so badly that she would drive past my house to see if my car was there, or if any other cars (like another girls) were there. If she didn’t see my car she would call all of my friends that she knew and interrogate them about my were-bouts. I know this doesn’t have too much to do with my blog, but it relates in the fact that, because I’m joining these nut cases won’t stop calling me.
this art work is Bjorn Hartfelt at http://randomstuff.bjuhn.com/stalker.png

3 comments:

Cap'n Fatback said...

BWD--

This is tough. It is nice to be missed, but it is also nice nice to be disturbed by those who make us uncomfortable.

The nitpicking: make sure to have a link (independent of your picture) in every post from here on out. I think you mean "whereabouts." Also, there is a missing apostrophe here; can you find it?

zx6rider said...

I don't know what these girls problems are. Like you said, they sound crazy to me. I had a girl that would check up on me all the time too. She caught me and my buddies on my street about ready to go out. I told her to leave me alone and she took off running down the street waving her hands around. Yeah, she was a real nut. So good luck with that.

Anonymous said...

yea dude sorry about your luck. I can not stand girls who wont leave you alone, i mean you already said you don't wont to be with them but then they are always still trying to creep back in your life. sounds pretty crazy to me and seems the USMC would be a good way to get away from them. but hey good luck with the ladies and good luck with the MC