Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Damn mice

So for anyone that doesn't know I have 2 lizards and 2 snakes. The 2 lizards are a Savannah monitor and a big ass iguana. The monitor eats 4-5 mice a week. The snakes are ball pythons and the smaller one is a 1.5 ft long and the other is 3ft long. The small snake eats one mouse a week and the big one eats a medium rat. So I breed mice to keep the cost of feeding them down, because 6 mice a week is $9 that's starts to add up quickly.



So I was woke up by the squeaks of mice. So when I looked to see if maybe one of the snakes got into the tank. I found them doing what they do, each other.

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Funny. I'd encourage you to tell this story with a little more suspense in the future. I'd like to see you come up with a caption for this picture.

Off-topic, but not an atypical blog post.