Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So...

I have no idea what to write about. I'm so stressed out about my class (SOC 410). It’s killing me. If I fail my financial aid will drop me, and I can't drop it because I have only taken 10 credit hours this quarter and if I stoop below 6 I lose the aid. So... I'm stressed and have forgotten about everything else, but why Sutherlands theory of Differential Association and why white-collar crimes are committed. So I am apologizing ahead of time for neglected posts.

2 comments:

dearthvader said...

http://www.usmc.mil/marinelink/mcn2000.nsf/news

marine news website.

Cap'n Fatback said...

OK, BWD, get back up on the saddle. You could enhance this post by reflecting on whether your decision to join the USMC in the near future makes current pressures, like studying for Sociology, harder (mind drifts to the future) or easier (it's a goal you're working toward that inspires).