Sunday, January 13, 2008

Restrictions

I am having a hard time with getting a loan because I just don’t understand too much about the process. I have been looking on the internet and I went to a couple of banks but nothing has been helpful yet. This is a little discouraging but it happens I put myself in this situation so I have to just press through. Maybe someone can give me some direction in this area.
My work out is going smoothly for the most part. I squat 425lbs mind you I only go to a right angle because of bad knees which I never told my recruiter about on purpose (shh later in life the government will pay to fix that). I also picked up a new workout partner it’s a friend of mine that is a soccer player that’s now a little out of shape but should still be able to keep up with me. He is going to come in handy for pushing my times in the three mile run. I’m really looking forward to working out with him.
One problem is my back doesn’t seem like it is as strong as it once was, but I think it is partially because I have been slacking when shoulder and back day rolls around. So for my own good I have to take that day seriously, and not slack if I plan on getting to the perfect PFT

4 comments:

Money Maker said...

what did you do that was so bad that you got 7300 dollers worth of fines, and do you think that the army will let you joine with them when you have a bad reputaion. and if you really have a bed leg why are you pushing your self so hard you are just ggoing to make your leg wores.

MD Kyle said...

I would hope that the USMC will be helping with your loans, well at least after you get through boot camp. Also I would say working out like you are, and running on it is only going to help, versus waiting around until your sitting on that bus at Paris Island, asking yourself why the hell didn't I do more? Good luck and keep up the hard work.

Zeek said...

thats cool. and that is a lot of weight. about the loan thing you should go to your bank and talk to them about it they can give you the interest rates, and advise. any other bank on-line will not be what you are looking for they will just screw you over in any way they can. so i hope you have fun with the USMC im sue it will be fun.

Cap'n Fatback said...

BWD--

Good, although you are missing a couple words and have a run-on sentence or two (look at the setnce beginning with "I also picked up"). Also, make sure to add a line break (hit return) between paragraphs, or else the text will be hard to read.

4/5 (grammar)