Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I have decided

So I have decided that that I'm going to stay for sure. It will be the best thing for me because of a number of different reasons. My Great-grandfather getting sick has opened my eyes a little bit. I realize that I need to stick around for the time being. I don’t want him to pass away while I am in another country. I know that my family would understand if I was gone, but it means a lot to me that I stay. Also my mom and her boyfriend of 8 years just got married. I suspect that the reason they did it so suddenly is because I told them I want to join. And on top of those respectable reasons I can’t forget the ladies. I’m going to miss the college life in that sense. But I’m going to suck it up, and serve my country. So now I feel obligated to stay. So my recruiter is just going to have to wait until I’m ready.

Anyone that wants to learn more about the Corps http://http://www.marines.com/page/usmc.jsp?flashRedirect=true

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

BWD--

I know that you had something to take care of, so I'll give you a chance to append to this. Please tell us why you've made up your mind this way. And remember to link to another web site. Let me know if you have any questions.